I finished 5 of the "Step-by-step" DX tutorials and was wanting to continue the series (if people want me to), but i need to know what you would be looking for next?
Look over: Tutorial Listing
Let me know what you think would be a good next 4-5 steps???
these were some ideas before:
1. Start small: A "Hello World" widget... Basically, just a widget that says (in text and/or graphics, "Hello World"). -- DONE
2. Next, a widget with a little interactivity: Two or three buttons that you can click to make a message window appear. --- DONE
3. How to incorporate coding/scripting into the widget, so it can do more complex things. -- DONE
4. How to store settings, such as configuration settings and user input.
5. How to retrieve info from your computer (system settings, resources, etc.)
6. How to retrieve info from internet sources.
7. How to interact with Windows and programs (e.g., Outlook).
my goal is 10 step-by-step ones, but i dont want to repeat anything i have done.